A slow start dooms the boys, but the girls dominate.
One of the world's oldest sports somehow shows almost no sign of age.
Indians continue great start to the season.
The Lions' boys basketball team continues a strong of strong play.
Sportswriters select 27 players from Eldon, Osage, and Camdenton.
Just before the respite of Thanksgiving break, the Eldon Mustangs traveled to Russellville to take on the Indians. Even though the teams started the game looking evenly matched, the Mustangs broke loose after halftime with a 23-point third quarter. Eldon won the Nov. 26 matchup 57-24.
Both the boys and girls teams hung more than 40 on the Mustangs.
Standouts Moesch and Amerine make the All-District first team
Mizzou makes the SEC championship game, but the Chiefs lose their third straight
It's time almost December, which means that it's time for some shooty-hoops.
Mizzou is ridiculously close to its first SEC Championship Game. Only Texas A&M stands in their way.
Just because a writer has rights doesn't mean a writer is right
Seventeen Lakers received at least an honorable mention.
Camdenton's VanderPloeg receives an honorable mention.
A 27-17 loss to the Broncos at Mile High Stadium shouldn't rest too heavily on the minds of Chiefs fans.
- [Blog] And the next day and the next day and the next day... 3 weeks, 4 days ago
- [BLOG] "Perseverance" by the Versailles High School Football Team 1 month ago
- [BLOG] Eldon needs to evolve to get to the next level 1 month, 1 week ago
- [BLOG] Osage needs to make things happen on both sides of the ball 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- [BLOG] State Title for Girls Golf gets competitive 1 month, 3 weeks ago