Wednesday, January 23, 2013
The Central Region Missouri Coalition for Roadway Safety is now accepting grant applications from area law enforcement agencies to fund activities and tools designed to reduce traffic fatalities.
Grants can be used to cover the cost of overtime for checkpoints, saturation patrols and law enforcement, as well as for equipment to help with enforcement, such as radar guns and intoximeters. Grant activities must be completed and reported by June 1.
To be considered for funding, applications must be submitted by Feb. 1. Funding decisions will be made by March 1.
For further details about the grants, contact Dianna Johnson at 573-522-1061 or email at Dianna.Johnson@modot.mo.gov.
More like this story
- Nominations sought for Highway Safety Heroes
- Nominations Sought for Highway Safety Heroes
- Agencies ramp safety efforts up for holidays
- Record number of schools participating in regional Battle of the Belt
- Central Missouri Community Action Receives Grant to Support Affordable Housing Development in Central Missouri