Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Central Methodist University has announced it's Academic Achievement Award recipients for the Fall 2012 term, and it includes students from the area.
To earn such recognition from CMU's College of Graduate and Extended Studies, the student must be enrolled full time and have earned a perfect 4.0 grade point average for the semester, noted Dr. Rita Gulstad, CMU vice president and dean of the University.
Students also must possess at least a 3.50 cumulative grade point average at CMU, Gulstad noted. Area students honored by CMU include: Tawni Konwinski (Camdenton); Ryan Neal and Sarah Soendker (Kaiser); Amylia Hayes (Rocky Mount); Elizabeth White (Versailles).
Founded in 1854, Central Methodist programs range from undergraduate and graduate studies to high-school dual credit offerings. Serving more than 5,000 students on its historic main campus in Fayette, through collaborative programs at locations across Missouri, and online, the CMU mission emphasizes academic and professional excellence, ethical leadership, and social responsibility.
More like this story
- Area students honored by Central Methodist University
- Central Methodist University announces Fall Term Dean’s List
- Lake Area graduates show collegiate accolades
- Nine Lake Area-based students graduate from Central Methodist University
- They're college bound: Lake Area athletes sign on to compete collegiately