Tuesday, January 15, 2013
The next Eggs & Issues breakfast meeting on Tuesday, Jan. 31 will have present, “Fiscal Cliff – Now What?”
From 7-8:30 a.m. at Lake Valley Country Club on Lake Road 54-79 in Camdenton, guests will have a chance to enjoy a delicious breakfast, which is sponsored by First National Bank, socialize and network with fellow business professionals and learn about the latest updates on the fiscal changes made in Washington that could impact business in Camden County, which will be presented by Michael P. Dorf, CPA.
The Eggs & Issues is a collaborative effort of the Camdenton, Lake of the Ozarks West and Lake Area chambers of commerce. The breakfast will be served at 7 a.m. with sponsor and topic presentations beginning at 7:45 a.m.
Advance reservations are required at $10 per person for chamber members, which allows chamber members of any of the three participating chambers previously mentioned. Non-members can also attend for a $15 per person charge, which also includes breakfast and presentation.
Please RSVP and make a reservation by Jan. 25 to the Camdenton Chamber of Commerce by calling 573-346-2227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Next Eggs & Issues meeting presents information on fiscal cliff
- Next Eggs & Issues meeting presents information on local school bond issues
- Next Eggs & Issues meeting presents primary election candidates
- Next Eggs & Issues meeting presents information regarding electrical dock safety
- Next Eggs & Issues meeting presents information on ‘The Bottom Line and Obamacare’
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting