Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Lake of the Ozarks Swing Dance Club will be hosting its next swing dance on Saturday, Jan. 12 in Palazzo Room at the Country Club Hotel, which is located at Carol Road off of Horseshoe Bend Parkway.
A dance lesson will begin at 7 p.m. with dancing from 8-11 p.m. A mix of music is played (swing, cha cha, country, etc.).
The lesson is $5 for non-members and guests, and $10 for the dance. There will be a cash bar. Couples and singles are welcome to attend.
The Lake of the Ozarks Swing Dance Club conducts monthly dances at the Country Club Hotel. It also conducts swing dance lessons periodically.
For more information on the club including future dances and membership information, check out our web site at www.lakeozarksswingdance.com or call 573-365-6155.
More like this story
- Swing Dance Club hosts ‘White Out’ Swing Dance Saturday
- Swing Dance Club invites the community to its ‘Sweetheart Dance’
- ‘Hot Summer Nights’ swing dance held Saturday in Lake Ozark
- Swing Dance club hosts Patriotic Swing Dance July 20 in Lake Ozark
- LOTO Swing Dance Club invites members, guests to ‘April Fool’s’ dance
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting