Monday, January 7, 2013
The Sharing & Caring Foundation of Camden County, which is a non-profit 501C-3 that raises money to support the needs of other non-profits in Camden County, has produced a cookbook in conjunction with many of the organizations that if helps fund.
The cookbooks are available now for $10, and all purchases you make are tax deductible.
Cookbook sections include appetizers, desserts, breads and breakfast, soups and salads, meats, casseroles, kids’ dishes, grilling and beverages.
Local Non-Profit Organizations contributing Recipes include CADV, Lamb House, Medical Missions, Share the Harvest Food Pantry, Lake Area Helping Hands, Child Advocacy, Lighthouse Mission and Big Brothers Big Sisters.
One hundred percent of the funds raised will support non-profit organizations in Camden County through the Sharing and Caring Foundation.
For more information or to order, call 573-836-0002.
More like this story
- Sharing & Caring Foundation announces 2014 grant recipients
- Sharing & Caring Foundation accepting requests for funding support through Oct. 30
- Requests for funding support for 2012 now being accepted
- Sharing & Caring Foundation matches record funding level
- Sharing and Caring requests for funding due now
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting