Monday, January 7, 2013
An upcoming free seminar, "Step Up Your Social Marketing Game", is scheduled from 1-3 p.m., Jan. 8 at the Inn at Grand Glaize in Osage Beach.
This seminar is open to anyone in the community that would like to learn how to enhance their social media for their business. Organizers hope you will be able to join us for this free seminar to help promote and market your business.
This seminar is being hosted by the following entities: Lake of the Ozarks Tri-County Lodging Association, Lake of the Ozarks Convention & Visitor Bureau, Camdenton Area Chamber of Commerce, Eldon Area Chamber of Commerce, Lake Area Chamber of Commerce, Lake West Chamber of Commerce and Versailles Area Chamber of Commerce.
The seminar will be given by Evan Lampe, Social Media Manager/Graphic Designer with the Lake of the Ozarks Convention & Visitor Bureau. In this seminar, he will go beyond the ins and outs of Social Media Platforms available to businesses and discuss how to make the most of your time and efforts put into marketing through a variety of Social Channels.
Prior to this seminar a luncheon special is being offered by J.D. Waddles at the Inn at Grand Glaize, including a soup & potato bar for $6.50 per person beginning at 11:30 a.m.
For more information about the Lake Area, including events, attractions, shopping, lodging and dining at Central Missouri’s scenic Lake of the Ozarks, visit www.funlake.com or call 1-800-FUN-LAKE (1-800-386-5253).
More like this story
- CVB, TCLA offers free seminar on Facebook Business Pages with New Timeline Updates and Pinterest 101
- Around the Lake: Top 10 reasons to become a member of the Lake of the Ozarks CVB
- Around the Lake: Measuring marketing, advertising mediums by area demographics
- Around the Lake: CVB, TCLA to unveil new www.funlake.com in January 2014
- Around the Lake: What are the benefits of being a member of the Lake Area Chamber of Commerce?
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting