Wednesday, February 27, 2013
The Camdenton 4H FIRST LASER team was named “Judges Choice” at the Kansas City Regional FIRST competition.
The Judges Choice award is given to teams that merit special recognition for their efforts in all categories and represent the core values of FIRST.
LASER robotics is part of the Camdenton R-III Afterschool program.
More like this story
- Missouri Extension names FIRST LASER 3284 a national model
- Camdenton robotics teams preparing for high-tech, high-stakes competitions
- Camdenton’s FIRST Robotics sees successful accolades
- Sakelaris Ford and Camdenton 4-H FIRST Laser Robotics partner in education
- Camden County 4-H and FIRST LASER team bring robotics camp to the Lake
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting