Thursday, February 21, 2013
The City of Osage Beach has cancelled its board of aldermen meeting scheduled for 6:30 p.m. tonight at Osage Beach City Hall due to inclement weather.
The meeting has been rescheduled for 6:30 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 28 at Osage Beach City Hall.
For more information, call 573-302-2000.
More like this story
- City of Osage Beach announces cancellations
- Public hearing set for Thursday
- City of Osage Beach encourages public to attend next board meeting to discuss Osage Beach Parkway/Bus. 54 extension project
- MoDOT returns to discuss options for Key Largo at BOA meeting
- City of Osage Beach appoints new Ward 2 alderman Thursday
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting