Wednesday, October 17, 2012
The Sunrise Beach Little Theatre will be presenting the comedy/drama play, "Mama Won't Fly" by Jessie Jones, Nickolas Hope and Jamie Wooten as a Dinner Theatre Production on Oct.18-20 at the Sunrise Beach Community Center on Highway 5 in Sunrise Beach.
"Mama Won't Fly" directed by Don Reed is an outrageously hilarious race against the clock as a daughter and daughter-in-law-to-be travel with Mama (who will not get in an airplane) cross-country on a road trip. Every conceivable and inconceivable mishap that can occur does.
Admission to this production is only $25, which includes a wonderful four course dinner prepared and served to you by many wonderful Sunrise Beach Little Theatre Volunteers. Doors open at 5 p.m., dinner will be served at 6 p.m., with the play following at 7 p.m.
Reservations are required and can be made by calling Vivian Williamson at 573-964-5706.
More like this story
- SBLT premiers “Mama Won’t Fly” Oct.18-20 at the Sunrise Beach Community Center
- SBLT to hold auditions “Mama Won’t Fly” Aug. 12
- Audition held Monday for ‘The Dixie Swim Club’ production
- Make plans to sing praises of ‘The Hallelujah Girls’ dinner theatre production
- SBLT presents ‘The Dixie Swim Club’ Oct. 20-22