Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Editor’s Note: This is the second in a two-part consecutive series.
Here's your chance to show how well you know the Lake of the Ozarks.
The Lake Today has created a trivia game out of well-known icons in the area.
At 10 various locations, encompassing Miller, Morgan and Camden counties, a picture was shot close-up of one object or “landmark” of that area. A picture of the full image was taken as well. These cultural icons may be found on the side of a highway, in a recreational complex, on a school campus or on the water, etc.
First, take a look at the close-up shot and read the clue next to the picture. From the clues in the picture and text, make a guess at where the photo was taken. Then, compare your answers with the key located below.
Are you ready for a trip around the Lake?
More like this story
- Leaving a Lake Legacy: Have you seen this around the Lake?
- Eagle Scouts take first in Finke Theatre Think Tank trivia contest
- Boyd and Boyd “Think While You Drink” Relay fundraiser returns Friday
- Top 10 photographic moments for Lake Area athletics in 2014
- Boyd & Boyd Relay team hosts annual trivia night
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting