Wednesday, November 28, 2012
The sounds of the holiday season, and then some, will resonate at Central Methodist University during a Sunday, Dec. 2 performance by CMU’s Concert Band.
The performance begins at 4 p.m. in Linn Memorial United Methodist Church in Fayette. Presented by CMU’s Swinney Conservatory of Music. There is no admission fee and everyone is welcome.
Under the baton of Professor Skip Vandelicht, the CMU Concert Band will perform selections by John Philip Sousa, Percy Grainger, Alfred Reed, and Leroy Anderson, among others. Some will be seasonal favorites.
The 78-member CMU Concert Band includes: Rachel Richard of Lake Ozark; Scott Durreman and Zack Fincher of Lebanon; and Brandon Thompson of Osage Beach.
More like this story
- Central Methodist University to gauge community interest in education options in Versailles area at upcoming event
- Area students honored by Central Methodist University
- Central Methodist University announces Fall Term Dean’s List
- Back to School 2013: Local colleges use partnerships to advance education
- The Chorale continues its winter concert series on Sunday
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting