Wednesday, March 21, 2012
As The Lake Today honors extraordinary women in the Lake Area who truly leave their mark on the community as part of Women’s History Month in March, the staff asks you, the reader, to think about those women in your life that do the same.
Do you know someone who donates regularly to a charity or volunteers for one? Maybe they go above and beyond to make sure our children are tutored or mentored in areas of need beyond the classroom? Or perhaps a woman is simply the best mother, grandmother or sister you know to their family and others’ families?
If you know an exceptional woman who has “Made Her Mark” on the Lake community, nominate her to be honored for her efforts. Fill out the nomination form provided (in the photo) and mail it to our ofﬁce by noon, Thursday, March 22, 2012. Judges outside of The Lake Today staff and who do not live in the immediate Lake Area will review the nominations and select a grand prize winner, as well as two ﬁ rst runners-up. Those winners will receive an exciting prize package of gifts from Lake Area businesses, sure to pamper them for their continued efforts and give them an opportunity to relax and enjoy a day of luxury.
Also, feel free to email a nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 573-365-2344 (ATTN: Editor).
More like this story
- With honors: The Lake Today's top women feted in 'Women Making a Mark on the Lake Community' contest
- Around the Lake: New concept for a golf tournament scheduled
- Around the Lake: Successful first-year events turn into second annual events for Lake Area Chamber of Commerce
- Friday is deadline for "Choose your own doom" Ghost Story Contest
- CONTEST: 'Choose your own doom'
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting