Wednesday, February 22, 2012
The Eldon Chamber of Commerce has announced its 11th Annual Eggs & Issues on Friday, March 9 in Rooms A and B at the Eldon Community Center in downtown Eldon.
Guests will enjoy a breakfast buffet starting at 7 a.m., and special program from 7:30 a.m.-9 a.m.
During the program, guests will be able to meet their legislators and Lake Area dignitaries including: U.S. Congressman Blaine Luetkemeyer, a representative from State Sen. Mike Kehoe’s office, State. Rep. Rodney Schad and Ameren Shoreline Manager Jeff Green.
Admission is $10 per person and guests must RSVP by Friday, March 2 at the chamber office.
For more information or to RSVP for this event, contact the Eldon Chamber of Commerce at 573-392-3752, fax 573-392-0634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Around the Lake: Come celebrate “Home for the Holidays” this weekend in Eldon
- Next Eggs & Issues meeting presents information on local school bond issues
- RSVP’s requested by Dec. 15 for Eldon Chamber Christmas Luncheon
- Around the Lake: Eldon is ‘on the move’ with new business activity, events and Turkey Festival 2014
- Next Eggs & Issues meeting presents information on fiscal cliff
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting