Wednesday, November 10, 2010
The Lake Area, Lake West, Camdenton and Eldon Chambers of Commerce were all on hand to welcome Architecture & Engineering Consultants (AEC) to their new offices with a ribboncutting.
AEC offers experienced and creative professionals specializing in a variety of architecture/ engineering design projects, for both commercial and residential. AEC integrates all design disciplines of the project into a process that collaboratively harnesses the talents of all participants involved to reduce waste and optimize efficiency through all phases of the project.
“Serving the Design Needs of Central Missouri with Integrity, Honesty, and Creativity.” For more information, visit www. archengconsult.com; stop by the new office at 3287-B Bagnell Dam Blvd., Lake Ozark; or call 573-365-2100.
More like this story
- Lake West Chamber welcomes new member
- Around the Lake: EXPO 2015: 36th annual Products and Services showcases businesses
- Chamber celebrates new office opening
- Around the Lake: EXPO 2013 – 34th Annual Products and Services show quickly approaching
- The Lake’s top businesses showcase their best wares at EXPO 2013
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting