November brings winter weather and providing sustenance to our feathered friends
The Missouri Department of Conservation (MDC) is advising residents that even though bird feeding and/or watching is a $22 billion industry, in fact, you can enjoy the hobby for just pennies a day.
November 19, 2014
- This Week in the SEC for Nov. 22, 2014 5 days, 10 hours ago
- This Week in the SEC for Nov. 15, 2014 1 week, 5 days ago
- Missouri high school football for Nov. 7, 2014 2 weeks, 4 days ago
- This Week in the SEC for Nov. 8, 2014 2 weeks, 5 days ago
- Osage’s win over Ava puts them one win away from football district championship 2 weeks, 6 days ago
- 2014 Conservation Kids Club kicks off four-part series Saturday 6 days, 19 hours ago
- Robots invade Camdenton High School campus 6 days, 20 hours ago
- Eldon FFA Parliamentary Procedure Teams win national awards 6 days, 21 hours ago
- SFCC students chosen for all-collegiate honor choir 4 weeks ago
- LCTC Car/Truck/Cycle and Antique Tractor Show winners announced 4 weeks ago
- Green blocks state Common Core payments 6 hours, 16 minutes ago
- Moniteau County prosecutor indicted 4 days, 12 hours ago
- Iberia man sentenced to life in prison for 2013 murder 4 days, 13 hours ago
- Law enforcement arrest a longtime fugitive Thursday in Versailles 5 days, 11 hours ago
- Families sign-ups for MCCKC’s Christmas for Kids are now being accepted through Dec. 12 5 days, 19 hours ago
- SCORE: How to find customers … and help them find you 6 days, 18 hours ago
- Around the Lake: Eldon Chamber sees successful Turkey Festival, big events coming for holiday season 6 days, 18 hours ago
- The Duck Restaurant becomes part of Lake history 6 days, 18 hours ago
- Lake Regional’s Hulett named Director of Rehab Therapy 6 days, 18 hours ago
- Lake Regional participates in health insurance marketplace plans 6 days, 18 hours ago
Temporary restraining order effective only 15 days from Nov. 25
The Boone County Grand Jury indicted Moniteau County Prosecutor Shayne Healea on five charges involved an accident in Columbia in October.
An Iberia man charged with first degree murder in the killing of his 13-year-old step-niece in late June 2013 pled guilty to the crime, Friday, and was sentenced to life in prison without eligibility of probation or parole
Here's a preview of SEC football games scheduled for Saturday, Nov. 22, 2014.
Man living in Morgan County under an alias faces forcible rape, burglary and kidnapping charges
A fugitive living under an alias in Versailles was arrested Thursday, Nov. 20 and faces charges from three outstanding felony warrants — two from Las Vegas, Nevada, and one from Montgomery County, Missouri.
Sign-ups for families to receive presents from the Morgan County Caring for Kids Coalition’s (MCCKC) Christmas for Kids program is underway through Friday, Dec. 12.
The Lake Areas Chapter of F.O.O.L.S. (Fraternal Order of Leatherhead Society) will host its 5th Annual Firefighters Ball on Nov. 22 at Tan-Tar-A Resort in Osage Beach.
The 45th Governor’s Conference on Agriculture is set for Dec. 18-20 at Tan-Tar-A Resort in Osage Beach, and registration is now available online at agriculture.mo.gov.
Columbia, Missouri, Postmaster Mark S. Rask advises those wanting to send packages during the holidays to mail early
The Osage Beach Police Department is seeking the public's help in identifying a man and woman who allegedly stole money from a donation jar at the Dollar General store in Osage Beach.
What’s a sure-fire way to find new customers? Have current customers refer them to you. That’s hardly surprising, as referrals are typically the top source of new business for any company.
Around the Lake: Eldon Chamber sees successful Turkey Festival, big events coming for holiday season
The Eldon Chamber of Commerce staff reported another successful annual Turkey Festival, which celebrated its 29th year at the end of September and a major community event co-sponsored by the business organization.
Business closes after 30 years
After 30 years of offering the finest dining to residents and visitors to the Lake of the Ozarks, The Duck Restaurant closed its doors at the end of the 2014 season.
Lake Regional Health System recently announced Courtney Hulett, P.T., has been named director of Rehab Therapy.
Open enrollment for the Health Insurance Marketplace began Nov. 15. Lake Regional Health System in Osage Beach is a participating provider in all three insurance networks offering exchange health plans to central Missouri residents during 2015.