Highway 5 will be closed for a 15-minute period Saturday while contractors blast the bridge's first section
With the demolition of the Hurricane Deck Bridge the last of the original bridges built over the Lake of the Ozarks will be gone.
December 6, 2013
- Osage seventh graders split wins with Camdenton 12 hours, 52 minutes ago
- [BLOG] On the beautiful oddness of wrestling 1 day, 13 hours ago
- Osage wrestlers dismantle Hallsville 2 days, 11 hours ago
- Tuscumbia tops Stover, moves to 2-1 2 days, 12 hours ago
- Lake-Area teams fill All-District teams 2 days, 12 hours ago
- CMS ‘Coffee with the Principal’ encourages parent collaboration 2 days, 15 hours ago
- Osage Middle School hosting Empty Bowl Dinner 2 days, 16 hours ago
- CHS presents Renaissance Yuletide Feastes 2 days, 16 hours ago
- Osage Middle School announces November Students of the Month 2 days, 16 hours ago
- Camdenton High School to host community debate Dec. 10 2 days, 16 hours ago
- UPDATE: Christmas on the Square moved to Camdenton Middle School Saturday 11 hours, 40 minutes ago
- UPDATE: Hurricane Deck Bridge demolition now postponed until noon Saturday 11 hours, 45 minutes ago
- School early dismissals, announcements for Friday, Dec. 6, 2013 14 hours, 7 minutes ago
- Mo. lawmakers pass $1.7B incentive plan for Boeing 14 hours, 22 minutes ago
- Mo. Senate passes tax incentives for Boeing 2 days, 11 hours ago
- Lodge of Four Seasons continues to offer holiday carriage rides through mid-December 2 days, 16 hours ago
- MU Extension to offer QuickBooks class Dec. 11 2 days, 16 hours ago
- SCORE: How well is your website working for you? 2 days, 16 hours ago
- LOREDC asks community to nominate 2013 Business, Business Person or Emerging Enterprise for annual awards 2 days, 16 hours ago
- ABC Wellness Center hosts open house, fundraising workshop for Blue Moon Sanctuary 2 days, 16 hours ago
Saturday’s event includes entertainment, refreshments and visits with Santa
The 2013 Christmas on the Square is held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday on the Camden County Courthouse lawn in Camdenton, boasting a petting zoo, live entertainment, arts and crafts and many other activities.
A slow start dooms the boys, but the girls dominate.
From Iberia R-5: First State Bank Frisco League Tournament canceled Friday night and also canceled Saturday.
Missouri lawmakers have given final approval to incentives for Boeing to assemble to a new passenger airplane in the St. Louis area.
One of the world's oldest sports somehow shows almost no sign of age.
Missouri senators have passed legislation offering up to $1.7 billion of incentives over two decades for Boeing to assemble a commercial airplane in St. Louis.
Indians continue great start to the season.
The Lions' boys basketball team continues a strong of strong play.
Sportswriters select 27 players from Eldon, Osage, and Camdenton.
During the Nov. 21 “Coffee with the Principal” at Camdenton Middle School, Principal Paula Brown collaborated with attending parents regarding many different topics, including the importance of pre-enrollment for ninth-grade students.
The Osage Middle School Art Department will serve up a new event to display students’ artistic talents and raise funds for the food pantry at Hope House of Miller County.
The Camdenton High School Vocal Music Department will present the biennial Renaissance Yuletide Feastes on the evenings of Saturday, Dec. 7 and Sunday, Dec. 8.
The November Students of the Month at School of the Osage Middle School are Asher VanFleet, Brooklynn Niebaum, Jacob Smith, Katy Streb, Zachary Richards and Alley Morgan.
Six Camdenton High School students will discuss the merits of two issues concerning the Lake of the Ozarks at CHS’s first annual community debate.