Lake of the Ozarks Bikefest returns Thursday
Starting Thursday, approximately 10,000 motorcycle enthusiasts from the Lake Area, Midwest and beyond will cruise into region for a four-day festival, Lake of the Ozarks Bikefest.
September 10, 2014
- Missouri high school football for Sept. 12, 2014 3 days, 2 hours ago
- Goal Lines, your Mid-Missouri football guide 3 days, 23 hours ago
- This Week in the SEC for Sept. 13, 2014 4 days, 20 hours ago
- Blair Oaks topples Mustangs 5 days, 11 hours ago
- Osage earns shutout against Warsaw 5 days, 11 hours ago
Lake Area High School Football
- School district administrators react to state assessment scores 5 days, 17 hours ago
- State Reps. Miller, Franklin address Camdenton school board 5 days, 17 hours ago
- School of the Osage begins district-wide technology initiative 1 week, 5 days ago
- Osage, Eldon high schools see gains in ACT scores 1 week, 5 days ago
- Local school districts’ MAP scores soar in science, fall in other subjects 1 week, 5 days ago
- Missouri PSC has yet to reach a verdict in Lake Area complaint case against Summit Natural Gas 5 days, 8 hours ago
- Bikers unite during four-day festival this weekend 5 days, 8 hours ago
- Christ the King Lutheran Church break ground on new sanctuary, additional classrooms 5 days, 9 hours ago
- Program for widows set for Sept. 18 5 days, 9 hours ago
- Lake Regional Hospital Auxiliary presents 38th Annual Ball 5 days, 9 hours ago
- Making my time and your time fun 5 days, 11 hours ago
- SCORE: Attracting great customers is worth the effort 1 week, 5 days ago
- Around the Lake: Lake of the Ozarks CVB thanks vacation and service guide advertisers 1 week, 5 days ago
- Lake Regional Family Birth Center offers help for new parents 2 weeks ago
- Expand networking opportunities at the next Speed Leads Luncheon Sept. 9 2 weeks ago
Check here for high school football scores from around Missouri for Friday, Sept. 12, 2014.
This week's issue of Goal Lines features football previews for California, Camdenton, Eldon, School of the Osage, Versailles, Jefferson City, Helias, Blair Oaks, Fulton, South Callaway and North Callaway.
Here's a preview of SEC football games scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 13, 2014.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol joins the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), the Ad Council, and other safety advocates to commemorate National Child Passenger Safety Week, which is held Sept. 14-20.
Public input key to developing and maintaining shooting ranges in future
The Missouri Department of Conservation (MDC) is partnering with the Missouri 4-H Foundation to begin seeking input on the available services and usage of MDC’s unstaffed shooting ranges across the state.
The Missouri Public Service Commission (PSC) have yet to reach a verdict following a public hearing in the complaint case of Michael Stark vs. Summit Natural Gas Thursday, Sept. 4 at the Camdenton Library.
This week the legislature will convene for its annual veto session.
The August primary elections drew a significant number of voters who wanted to make their voices heard on a variety of issues ranging from gun rights to farming rights.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer this year. For the most part, we have been pretty lucky with the weather. However, living in Missouri has taught me that the weather can change at a moment’s notice and you need to be prepared for haphazard weather.
On Sept. 2, Hawaii-based service members, veterans, government leaders and civilians attended a ceremony commemorating the 69th anniversary of the end of World War II aboard the Battleship Missouri Memorial.
Members, clergy and staff of Christ The King Lutheran Church of Lake Ozark broke ground for a new sanctuary and additional classrooms during a special service Sept. 7.
Bart Schlute, investment executive with Cetera Investment Services, will host the program from 6-8 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 18 at Seven Springs Winery, located at 846 Winery Hills Estates in Linn Creek.
The Lake Regional Hospital Auxiliary will host the 38th Annual Ball on Oct. 4, at The Lodge of Four Seasons in Lake Ozark.
The name chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or COPD, is kind of misleading. After all, COPD isn’t just one disease. It is a term used to describe a family of lung diseases, including emphysema, chronic bronchitis, uncontrollable asthma and some types of bronchiectasis.